Thursday, April 9, 2020

Triangle Corner Pop-up Card...

Hi! I am here today with a rather unusual card. When I saw this card in my Pinterest feed, I was intrigued. I found an excellent tutorial by Vicki of Stamped Smiles that helped me put this card together very quickly. The card folds flat, though it is rather bulky due to all the layers.



When assembled, it is a beautiful 3-dimensional card with a small easel element included.



I used ivory card stock, purple paper and the Floral Corsage paper pack by Craft Gully. The stamps are from Craftyscrappers and Mudra Craft Stamps. I used the Chloe Stem die by Memory Box and the Fancy Butterfly die by Impression Obsession. Here is a closer look at the easel element.



I stamped a birthday message with purple ink.



Some half pearls from my stash were the final touch.



It opens up like this.



The blank panel at the bottom left gives ample space for writing a personal message. 

I am very happy with the way this card turned out. It definitely has the surprise factor. It will also be fun to play with interactive elements.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Spring Moodboard:



Watercooler Wednesday WWC266:



Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - Crafter's Choice:


Edited – 10-06-2021

Creative Creases Challenge #8


Love,
Nandini

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun fold card with lots of "WOW" power! We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation. Love the purple and white combo. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun fold card! The butterfly is beautiful! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge and hope you will join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join the Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete