Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge #384...

Hi! I am here today with my inspiration card for the current challenge at the Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge blog. The theme this week is one of my favorite styles.



I decided to go for a rather dramatic look with my card.



I started with a white panel. I drew stripes with my Zigs in rainbow order towards the top. Once the stripes were drawn, I stamped the solid images from the Leaf Canopy stamp set by Altenew with black ink. 



The sentiment is also from the same set.



To finish, I rounded the corners and adhered the stamped panel to a black card base. Here is another look at the completed card.



I hope you are inspired by my card. You go to the Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge blog for lots of amazing inspiration. You can also link your creations there. 

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations April - Somewhere Over the Rainbow:






Love,
Nandini

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, a really bright and striking design! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of your card it really eye-catching thank you so much for making such a special card for our April theme at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how dramatic and eye-catching this design is, Nandini. Just gorgeous!
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Nandini ! Love your take on the Uniko challenge using these leaves as dots. Beautiful design with those wonderful rainbow stripes too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko. And keep safe at home ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and vibrantly colourful Nadini. Fabulous cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, love those bold colours contrasted with the black xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crushing over your bold palette! Another gem in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete