Saturday, October 2, 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge #34 – Gloriously Goldenrod…

Hi! Welcome to another month at the Rainbow Card Challenges. We have a beautiful, bright mood board for you.



I decided to do a bit of ink blending for this card.


I started with a panel of yellow cardstock and used the Seasonal Blooms Outline stamp by Altenew and distress inks. 

I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful! Please do check out the Rainbow Card Challenge blog for more inspiration. And don’t forget to link your cards to our gallery. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

Entering this card in the following challenge:


A floral card for a friend


Love,

Nandini

4 comments:

  1. I love the drama you created on this card with that bold colour - it is really striking with that beautiful floral outline. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background and the flowers look great like this! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I like your ink blending - softens the feel of the card.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete