Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Addicted To Stamps And More #416 - Make Your Mark...

Hi! I am back with some inspiration for the Addicted To Stamps And More blog. The theme this time is:

I used the Seasonal Blooms stamp set and coloring stencils to create this card.


I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.


Love,

Nandini

3 comments:

  1. This is such a striking card, Nandini! Love the bright background and the colouring is so layered and textured.
    Take care,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Nandini ! Beautiful background and colouring. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete