Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - August 2021...

Hi! I am here today with the inspiration for the month of August for the Happy Little Stampers Challenge

I have been on a cleaning and organizing spree for the past few days. My inspiration today features a beautiful flower I made using the Altenew Fantasy Florals die-set and some inked paper. I combined it with the Kaleidoscope Plaid layering dies by Spellbinders.



I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Love,

Nandini

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Nandini! I love the wonderful pastel colours you've used and the combination of dies makes for a beautiful elegant tag!! I love everything about your tag!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete