Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Addicted To Stamps And More #411 - Make Your Mark...

Hi! I am back with another great challenge at the Addicted To Stamps And More blog. The theme this time is:


I have been on a cleaning and organizing spree recently. I came across some images I had stamped and colored months ago. I had used the Beautiful Day stamp set by Altenew and cut them using the coordinating dies.


I took a strip of brown cardstock and cut it on both sides with the Altenew Creative Edges die. I added the lace strip to the card and then stacked the flowers over it. The leaves were cut using the dies from the Virginia Rose 3D die set.


The sentiment is from the Altenew Fresh Freesia stamp set.


Here is another look at the card.

 
I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

The Flower Challenge #59:



Love,

Nandini

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nandini. I love that lacy strip of running behind the wonderful flowers. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete