Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Tag #2 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hi! My second tag inspired by the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event hosted by Tracey McNeely on her blog In My Creative Opinion

This tag is inspired by Kim Hamilton's beautiful tags on Day 2. Here is the link to her original post. I loved the snowflakes and layered circles.


I used the Doily Blooms stamp set by Fun Stampers Journey to stamp on small squares of pale blue paper with Candied Apple distress oxide ink. After drying the ink, I created a star with teabag folding. This module is called the Spiralling Star and needs 5 squares. Here is the video tutorial that I followed.


I die-cut different papers with circle dies and layered them to create the base for the tag. As a finishing touch, I added some half pearls to the center and around the sides. Here is another look at my tag.


Love, 
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible! I am absolutely amazed by the star you folded. Wow, just WOW!

    ReplyDelete