Saturday, November 14, 2020

Tag #1 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hi! My first tag inspired by the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event hosted by Tracey McNeely on her blog In My Creative Opinion


This tag is inspired by Lindsay Larsen's beautiful tags on Day 5. Here is the link to her original post. I was very impressed by her clean design. I just loved the combo of kraft, black and white. I also made a short video to show you my process of creating this tag. You can watch the video on YouTube here.

I used the Forest Friends stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio. The sentiment is from the Christmas Poinsettia stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I designed this stamp set couple of years ago.


Love,

Nandini



2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I'm honored that you were inspired by my tag. I love the wintery forest scene you created. The splattered snow and double threaded twine caught my eye...such special touches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey. I really loved your beautiful and elegant tags. And I am happy I was able to do justice to your great design!

      Delete