Sunday, February 9, 2020

Happy Little Stampers February Challenge...

Hi! Welcome back to another challenge at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies. You can create anything, as long as you use dies.



My inspiration today is another easel card. I really enjoy creating cards with fancy folds. For this one, I used some beautiful pattern paper that I found in a local store in Panjim. Called Paperworks this store is a one-stop-shop for all things paper. It is very similar to Chimanlals in Mumbai; in fact, I believe it is owned by the same family.


I hope you find my card inspiring and pull out your dies to play. You can check out the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog for more inspiration and also link your creations. Looking forward to seeing your cards in our gallery.

Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. I love your shaped card..so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, Nandini! The beautiful delicate colours you've chosen makes it very special! :)

    ReplyDelete