Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More #342...

Hi! I am here today with some new inspiration for the current Addicted To Stamps And More challenge. The theme this week is


I decided to use my Artists Markers by Altenew to create a cute card.


I started with a piece of white cardstock and used one of the border stamps from Lawn Fawn's Simply Celebrate stamp set to create a background. Colouring was quick as I just used a bunch of alcohol markers. I trimmed the panel with a stitched rectangle die and popped it up on a black card base with foam tape. 

The sentiment is from the Celebrate stamp set by Avery Elle. I stamped it on a piece of white paper with black ink and cut the panel with the stitched circle die. I cut a larger circle from some translucent blue paper and adhered it to the card. The sentiment circle was popped up on foam tape.

To finish, I took a scrap piece of pink paper and heat embossed it with a couple of layers of holographic embossing powder. I die-cut a few stars out of paper and adhered them around the sentiment. Here is a closer look at the sentiment.


Here is another look at the completed card.


Hope you liked my cards and are inspired to create something beautiful. You can check out more inspiration at the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge blog and also link your creations.

Love,
Nandini

6 comments:

  1. Great stamping to create the fun background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful card Nandini, its too cute! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one cheerful and happy card, Nandini. Love those cute :) starts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used a border stamp to create a full background Nandini, and this is such a fun card that would make anyone happy!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Nandini ! YOU rock with your starry panel. Love all the colours that make a happy card too and beautiful contrast with the black background. Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your star panel too...so cuuute Nandini
    and the added of pink stars is clever idea
    love always your idea of your card Nandini
    see you maybe around teamie
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete