Friday, December 21, 2018

Special Card Set...

Hi! December is halfway through and we are almost at the end of the year! My DT obligations for the month are done. I have been playing with my supplies just for fun and really enjoying it. One of my friends requested a set of general cards. I decided to ink up some of my NBUS stamps. I pulled out the Everything Together by Simon Says Stamp and Happy Wishes by Wplus9 to create a set of 11 cards. I was actually aiming for 12 cards. But one got spoiled. 


Here are two more of my favourites.


I started by die cutting a bunch of white panels with a stitched rectangle die. I placed the sentiment from the Everything Together stamp set by Simon Says Stamp in my stamp positioner. I inked the stamp with three shades of the same colour. To make things easier, I used all the Altenew mini sets I have. Since these inks are arranged for layering, it is very easy to get ombre effects. Once all the sentiments were stamped, I arranged the stamps from the Happy Wishes set by Wplus9 at the top left corner and stamped. I just turned the card upside down to stamp on the other side. This set has lots of tiny stamps which make creating clusters very easy. Once all the stamping was done, I adhered the panels to matching card bases.

Here is another pair of cards.


And here are the rest of the cards.


 

   


I love the way these cards turned out. 

I used the Wplus9 Happy Wishes set which has been with me for a year or more.


Love,
Nandini

No comments:

Post a Comment