Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Addicted to Stamps & More #322...

Hi! I can't believe we are almost at the end of the year! I am here today with the last challenge of the year for Addicted to Stamps & More.


I make a simple, masculine birthday card with my Zigs.


I started with a piece of ivory cardstock that I die cut with a stitched rectangle die. The 'Birthday' sentiment is from the Birthday stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. This set is part of the new December release which is absolutely fantastic with loads of new stamps, Chipzeb and stencils. You can check out the entire release here. I mounted the stamp on my stamp positioner and inked it with my Zigs. I sprayed just once or twice and then stamped. Once the panel was dry I popped it up on some foam tape and mounted on a red card base.

Hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do check out the fabulous inspiration by rest of the DT here. Looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.

Love,
Nandini

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS design and I love that it is very unisex so will be so useful to have in the stash!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card! Who wouldn't love receiving this? Love it! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation, Nandini. Such a simple idea and absolutely wonderful outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great multi-stamping and beautifully aligned, Nandini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a colourful birthday card that's quick and easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Idea Nandini to spray that stamp after got ink
    it Looks so blur and lovely effect on your Card you can get
    Wonderfully made teamie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolour sentiment card, Nandini, such a great idea! Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy & creative start to the New Year! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete