Thursday, June 1, 2023

Happy Little Stamper June Watercolor Challenge...

Hi! I hope you are ready for the fresh new challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

This month we have an optional prompt for the HLS Watercolor Challenge.



I used the Altenew Oriental Poppy 3D embossing folder and stamps. The coloring was done using Brushos.


I hope you liked my card. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.



Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the embossed image and how it pops! xoxoLynB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I really wish you had a video here, because the coloring looks exquisite! The textures are very eye-catchy with the variegated colors over the embossing. Simply superb card, Nandini!

    ReplyDelete