Friday, April 7, 2023

Happy Little Stamper April Stencil Challenge...

Hi! Welcome back to another stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers


I used the Wonderful Wreath stencil to create this card.



I placed the stencil over a piece of watercolor paper and simply painted with my Zigs through the openings. I used light brown, rust and dark green pens. After the coloring was done, I spritzed the paper with the mister and let it air dry. 

To add more interest I rounded the corners and also cut the panel with a large circle die.


The sentiment is from the Altenew Lovely Ornaments stamp set. I stamped and heat embossed it with copper embossing powder. To finish, I added some dots with 3D paint.

I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the HLS gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.








Love,

Nandini












No comments:

Post a Comment