Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Happy Little Stamper February Watercolor Challenge...

Hi! I am back with brand new inspiration for this month's HLS Watercolor Challenge.


I created a simple card using the Monstera Leaves Altenew 3D Embossing Folders.


I pulled out my Brushos and sprinkled yellow and green powders into the depressions. I also used a small brush to ensure that there was no powder on the background. I sprayed both the embossing folder and the watercolor paper generously and ran it through the die-cutting machine. I allowed the panel to air-dry overnight so that the pigments would have a chance to spread naturally.

The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.

I hope you will give this technique a try. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.

Love,
Nandini

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Nandini. Great way to change up the embossing folder. Great fun technique. Stay safe 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nandini. Great way to change up the embossing folder. Great fun technique. Stay safe 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveely dreamy leaves.. LOve that effect you brought in to those leaves..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a wonderful effect with the Brushos! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete