Monday, November 29, 2021

CAS Shaker Card...

Hi! I am here today with a quick CAS shaker card. The idea for this card came to me as I was making another card. Initially I wanted to make a one layer card. But the design developed into a shaker card.


I used a very old stamp by Fiskars called Petals From Scratch. The sentiment is from the Fancy Banner 2 set by Taylored Expressions. I colored the flower using my Zigs. Here is a close up of the shaker element.


And another look at the completed card.


Entering this card in the following challenges.





7 comments:

  1. I find so many techniques in your card and yet you have kept the CAS in perfect shape in the card. Great project!
    Thank you for adding your card to our Perfectly CAS gallery.
    BożenA DT PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made a shaker card with this sketch! And I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shaker card! That flower is so pretty! Love all of the different colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has so many fun layers! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful shaker card...I love your color palette, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours in your shaker! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete