Thursday, July 1, 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge #31 – Charmingly Cherry…

Hi! Welcome to another great challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenges. The mood board this month is very bold and dramatic!


I made a masculine card this time around. 


I started by inking one side of the Altenew Buffalo Plaid Embossing Folder with Candied Apple distress oxide ink using a small brayer. I then placed a piece of beige handmade paper inside and ran the folder through my Big Shot. 


I adhered the embossed paper to a red card base. The sentiment is a combo of two stamp sets. The top is from the Altenew Birthday Greetings stamp set. The bottom is from the Simon Says Stamp Sweet Cakes stamp set.


I added some black die-cuts to a smaller panel and popped it up. Here is another look at the completed card.


I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful! Please do check out the Rainbow Card Challenge blog for more inspiration. And don’t forget to link your cards to our gallery. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

Entering this card in the following challenges:



Love,

Nandini

3 comments:

  1. This card is awesome! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I really like your embossed panel and your mustached gentleman makes me smile.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete