Friday, April 9, 2021

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - April 2021...

Hi! I am so happy to be back with the inspiration for the month of April for the HLS challenges

This is a very special month for me as my mom, hubby and son all have birthdays in April. My card today is for my son, who turns 9. 


I used the Ice Cream Cone Parade die by Simon Says Stamp, which has been in my stash for a long time. I die-cut snippets of watercolored paper and arranged them in the rainbow order. The sentiment is from the Sweet Cakes stamp set, also by Simon Says Stamp.


Here is another look at the card.


I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering my card in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge #25:
The Ice Cream Cone Parade die set has been in my stash for a long time. I used it for the first time.

AAA Cards - Game #187:


HLS April Watercolor Challenge:



Love,
Nandini

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Nandini, this card is wonderful! Love the use of rainbow colors for the cones. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this rainbow ice-cream card
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so amazing. I love the row of tiny rainbow ice-creams . Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow ice creams - what a fab line up! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet (pun intended) card! I'm sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I hope all is well for you at present. A wonderful dcard of coloured ice cream. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete