Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Papercraft Challenge #25...

Hi! I wish you a very happy new year and welcome you to the January challenge at the Papercraft Challenge blog. As you know, we have a new challenge starting on the first of every month. I am here today bringing you some mid-month inspiration. Do visit the Papercraft Business site for some great tools that can help you take your papercraft business to the next level. Like the awesome Papercraft Business Planner that helps you keep track of your favorite challenges!

The theme for January is the easiest and most popular – Anything Goes

The winning prize: Magnolia - Jingle Jangle Tilda


My inspiration today is a set of cards I made for the holidays.


I started with the BAF Japanese Mum stamp set by Altenew and a bunch of inks from Altenew, Mudra, and Memento. I stamped the large flower from the set with various inks on a set of ivory panels. The whole process went very fast due to my stamp positioner. Here is a look at the stamped panels.


The sentiment is from the A Tree For All Seasons stamp set by Winnie & Walter. I also masked the flower and stamped the leaves from the Christmas Poinsettia stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps around it.

To finish the cards, I stamped the Ornate Background stamp set by Simon Says Stamp on top folding, ivory card bases in inks that matched the flowers. Finally, I adhered the flower panels to the card bases.

Here is another look at the cards.


You can get more information about Papercraft Challenge Planner here. It is an invaluable tool for all crafters who love taking part in challenges. The Papercraft Business site also has tools that can help you take your business to the next level.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,Nandini

1 comment: