Monday, June 18, 2018

Make My Monday Challenges #73...

Hi! This week's Make My Monday challenge is hosted by yours truly. My choice is a favourite technique - Resist Embossing. There are many ways to do this wonderful technique and many different looks can be achieved based on the supplies you use.

Here is my inspiration card.


I stamped the Penny Black Blissful stamp set with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. But I took a pattern paper with a small print instead of plain paper. This gives a completely different look to the project. After heat embossing, I used Faded Jeans distress ink to colour the open areas.

Here is a closer look at the panel.


Rest of the card was super easy. I die cut the coloured panel with a stitched rectangle die and trimmed the bottom with the Stitched Basic Edges die by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from the Floral Fantasy set by Mudra. This is one of my very favourite sets to work with! I stamped it with Memento dew drop ink. The finished panel is popped up on the white card base with some foam tape.

I hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do visit the Make My Monday challenge blog for more fabulous inspiration and to link your cards. Looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.

Entering my card in the following challenges.

Paru's Card Making Challenges:


The Flower Challenge #21:
I based my card on:
#11 - Focus On Background Stamping


Love,
Nandini

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing beautiful looking card, so eye catching. Well done. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really so beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea will have to use it myself Janet X

    ReplyDelete