Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Addicted To Stamps And More #291...

Hi! The new challenge is up at the Addicted To Stamps And More blog. This week is the easiest theme of all.


I created a set of cards for this challenge.


This is a great design for creating multiples, especially if you use a stamp positioner. I used the Striped Florals set by Altenew to stamp the images in Versafine Onyx Black ink on a white card base. I love this ink since it gives a crisp image every time. I used the base stamps from the Circle Scribble Flowers set by MFT to stamp different colors of distress inks over the black images. The sentiment is from Sentiments 1 stamp set by Elizabeth Craft Designs. I stamped it with Versamark on black paper and heat embossed with white EP. I mounted it with some foam tape on the card base.

I hope you like my cards and are inspired to create something beautiful. I look forward to seeing your creations in our gallery. Please do visit the ATSM blog to link your creations and also to get inspired by rest of the design team. 

Love,
Nandini

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and I love the amazing backgrounds you created!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prett set of cards, a perfect design for batch making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards Nandini, so clever to use the base stamps to highlight the flowers! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and so simple. Clever stamping and inking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you remember me your teamie Sweety
    So happy and thrilled if you like to visiting my DT card
    always happy get comment from DT ladies from ATSM and I will always love to visit your cards
    you are so talented lady and look this card
    I love your inking idea
    so simple and so fast to make fast card
    Adorable flowers stamp
    Fabulous made
    see you around teamie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete