Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Second ATC...

Hi! I finally made my first ATC today, inspired by the new ATC challenge launched by Kylie Putrell, owner of Happy Little Stampers. After I finished die cutting my inked panel for the first ATC I was left with a lovely frame that I simply couldn't bear to discard. So my second ATC was born!



I blended pink, orange and yellow Artistry distress inks on a piece of white  card paper. Added some water droplets and once the paper was dry I stamped a Kaisercraft stamp with Versamark and heat embossed with the silver EP by Itsy Bitsy. I die cut the rectangular die which went to make my first ATC. I die cut another rectangle with black card stock and inlaid it into the inked frame.

I used the Bon Voyage stamp set by Craftyscrappers for the rocket which I stamped on the scrap paper that I used while ink blending. There was a lovely mix of colors left and I had to use it! I stamped the sentiment on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and matted it with the scrap paper. I also dabbed some of the foiling glue randomly and foiled with the silver foil.

I am really happy to have two ATCs out of this.

Entering this ATC in the following challenges:

HLS October ATC Challenge:



Craftyscrappers Challenge #16 - Sparkle it up:


Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. Another super and vibrant use of colour. Really like the stamp edges too. Thanks for playing at HLS atc Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the leftovers .... love it! Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete