Thursday, June 12, 2014

One sketch, two cards...

Hi! Super quick post today.

I made a card based on the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #79.



My take on this fab sketch is this card.


Supplies used are dark brown card stock and antique gold handmade paper from Chimanlals. I created the pattern paper by cutting ½ cm wide strips from assorted scraps of hand made paper and gluing them diagonally on another piece of paper. The sentiment is from Micia stamps and embossed in black on some translucent white paper.


Some sequins in antique gold finished the card.

The second card came about as I was making the first. I just flipped the sketch and used the leftover scraps of the pattern paper. 

Linking the card to the following challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #79
I used the sketch.

Iron Craft Challenge Week 2
I used Inspiration Collage 1.

Love,
Nan

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! I love those stripes and how you lined them up! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete