Thursday, July 25, 2013

A thank you card...

Hi! I am back with a challenge card.

I was very inspired by the colours of the current Dynamic Duos #62 - Orange and black with the option of butterflies



I decided to use the sketch by CAS(E) this Sketch #37



So my take on these challenges is this.


Supplies used are handmade paper in cream and orange. I stamped the letters on the orange paper in black. Then I die cut the circles out and used the same die to cut circles out of the card base.



While the die was still in, I did stitching lines with a black glitter pen on both cream and orange papers.

This is what the card looks like inside



Rest of the sentiment was hand written with a black sketch pen.



Since this card is meant for my husband, I decided to forgo the butterflies.

I am also entering this card in the Crafters Corner: Challenge 10 - 'Thank you so much!!'

This card is meant for my hubby who very patiently puts up with a crafty wife and is very, very encouraging! 

Hope you also liked this clean and simple card. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Nan

21 comments:

  1. So clever Nan! I especially like the "stitching" lines you've used on each circle. Thank you for joining in the fun at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!! Hmmm wonder what else we could spell out like this? I love how you added the dashes around each circle, nice touch :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this is pretty sweet.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so simple yet so amazing :) very creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like I like.I was struggling with CAS cards recently so I know they are not as easy and simple as they look.This is a great idea and design.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner challenge #10.Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your CAS cards a lot Nandini!..And this one is no different..Your idea's are always very unique and the execution is always perfect..This one looks fabulous !

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 10 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot, Hussena. Coming from a crafter as talented as you, the compliment is really treasured!

      Delete
  7. Clever idea, Nan! I love how the thanks is spelled out, and the added interest through the faux-stitching :)

    and I like your handwriting. It's cute :)

    Once again, thank you for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. join us for a candy

    http://creativita-jovi.blogspot.in/2013/07/celebration-time-blog-candy.html

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Jovi. I have already registered. All the very best to you.

      Delete