Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Addicted To Stamps And More #449 - Any Occassion..

Hello! I hope you are ready for some inspiration for the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge. The theme this time is:




I pulled out an old stamp set from my stash for this card. This is the Rosy Garden stamp set by Little Birdie, an Indian brand.



I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful flower I got after stamping all the layers. It did take me some time to figure out the layers. But once that was done, the stamping was pretty easy. 

The sentiment is from the One Go Birthday stamp & die set by Altenew. This is a great set that stamps a number of sentiments at one go. The coordinating die set cuts them out. 


I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges

I bought the stamp set couple of years ago. But never inked it.




Love,
Nandini

5 comments:

  1. Wow amazing stamping on those beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB make, lovely colours for those layers too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful flower! Amazing job! Thanks for playing with us at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a pretty card I just adore those blooms so beautifully coloured.Thank you so much for sharing with us at LIM

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic combination of layered stamps and colour choices. Super make. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete