Friday, June 9, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - June 2023...

Hi! Welcome back to the Happy Little Stampers Challenge. I hope you guys are looking forward to another exciting challenge.

I created a card using some Pinkfresh Studio supplies from my stash. The technique is by Gina K and you can check out her video here.


I used the large stamp from the Just A Little Lovely stamp set to create my background and cut it out with the Simply Hexagons cover plate die. I used the same stamp set to stamp on the envelope.

The sentiment is from the Let's Celebrate stamp and die set.


I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations to our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges:









Love,

Nandini

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nandini. I love this fun design and am going to try it myself. So eye-catching with all the raised diecuts. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. No coloring, but the die cut adds great design to the card. Totally love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how that blue pops...great card!

    ReplyDelete