Saturday, July 1, 2023

Happy Little Stamper July Watercolor Challenge...

Hi! I hope you are ready for the fresh new challenge at Happy Little Stampers.


This month we have an optional prompt for the HLS Watercolor Challenge.


I used the Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers stamp & die set for the flowers. The coloring was done using the Camlin Brush Pens and the sentiment is from the Altenew One Go Birthday stamp & die set by Altenew.


I hope you liked my card. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.

Entering the card in the following challenges:


I was inspired by the flowers.








Love,
Nandini


6 comments:

  1. What a bright and beautiful card!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scattered flowers, and the colors are so nice and bright. Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...this is LOVELY!! Love the color combo and the popping of the flowers on foam tape. Really pretty! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog...I have changed the Youtube so comments can be added...Thanks for the advice!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this set and your card is such an awesome inspiration to use it.. Love the background you created with coloured flowers..

    ReplyDelete