Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Happy Little Stamper June Stencil Challenge...

Hi! I am back with brand new inspiration for this month's HLS Stencil Challenge.


I created a card with a stencil and Brushos. This is a twofer as I got two cards out of one panel.


I started with a large piece of watercolor paper and taped the Sunflower stencil by CrafTreat on top. I sprinkled the Brushos on top and sprayed with water. I used yellow, green, orange and red Brushos. Once the paper was dry, I replaced the stencil and lightly inked the petals with red dye ink and the flower center with brown dye ink.

I cut the paper into half, getting two card panels. The sentiment is from a very old stamp set which I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I trimmed my panel and popped it up on a dark brown mat with foam and then I adhered the whole thing to a kraft card base.

Here is another look at the completed card.


Here are both the cards.

 

I hope you liked my card. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.


Entering this card in the following challenges:


The Flower Challenge #81 Use Your Favourite Flower:

I love sunflowers!




NBUS Challenge #51:

I have never used the sentiment stamp which I bought 10 years ago!




Love,
Nandini

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Nandini! My mouth dropped open at the beautiful vibrancy of the colors and now I can't wait to try this. I haven't used my Brushos in years and I just love the effect! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning pair of cards Nandini. Love the water colouring with those brushos. You've inspired me to get mine back out. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just excellent! Maybe I need to actually use my powders :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card Nandini, love the stamp and the loose watercoloring. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sunflowers cards! Love the colours! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful cards! Love how you used a stencil and Brushos to create both cards! Thanks so much for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete