Sunday, May 2, 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge #29 – Positively Periwinkle…

Hi! Welcome to another great challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenges. The mood board this month is gorgeous!


I created a quick slimline card with some layered dies by Spellbinders. 


The colored papers are all from stash. The sentiment is from the Cross Stitch Flower stamp set by Altenew.

I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful! Please do check out the Rainbow Card Challenge blog for more inspiration. And don’t forget to link your cards to our gallery. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

Love,

Nandini

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nandini! I love your card! That is an awesome die cut set. The colors are beautiful! Hugs! Katy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! You must be a patient person to adhere all the layers over and over and over! The final effect was certainly worth all the time you put into your card.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete