Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Rainbow Card Challenge - Wonderfully White...

Hi! Welcome to a brand new year. I am here today with the first challenge for 2020 at the Rainbow Card Challenge. Here is the inspiration pic.



My inspiration card for this challenge is very special to me as we celebrated our Silver wedding anniversary on Christmas Eve. I presented this card to my hubby who was really happy and most appreciative! I used a combo of white and silver and created a Z fold card.
 

Here is the front view of the card.


A view of the opened card.


I used this tutorial for a Z Fold card at Splitcoaststampers. I used ivory cardstock and some wrapping paper with silver polka dots. For the front left panel, I used the sentiment from the Together Forever stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I stamped it with Versamark ink and heat embossed with the Black Sparkle embossing powder by Ranger. 


For the right side, I stamped with the Spring Flowers stamp set by Simon Says Stamp and heat embossed with the Metallic Silver embossing powder by Ranger.


For the inside panel, I die-cut the numbers two and five with Quinn's 123 dies by Lawn Fawn out of a scrap of dark silver paper.


I also randomly stamped the bloom from Spring Flowers stamp set on a narrow strip of paper and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I adhered it along the bottom of the card. 

Finally, I adhered it to a card base. Here is the bottom view of the card.


Since the card is a bit bulky, I made a box envelop using my 123 punch board by We R Memory Keepers. I decorated it with a little stamping with the Spring Flowers stamp set.


Here is the card and the envelope together.


And a view of both standing up.


This card was a true labor of love and I am very pleased with it. I hope you find it inspiring and look forward to your creations in our gallery. Please do visit the  Rainbow Card Challenge for more inspiration and to link your cards to the gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges.

I used some wrapping paper on my card.





Edited – 10-06-2021

Creative Creases Challenge #8


Love,
Nandini

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Congrats on 25 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful white and silver card! Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year! We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Nandini! Thanks for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely elegant and special card. Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Nandini! Congratulations on your anniversary xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this card asn the fold really adds to - such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nandini,
    LOL At first I didn't think this fit our challenge, but how creative! Using wrapping paper certainly fits a wrapping and tag challenge. Thanks so much for taking the time to enter our challenge at Artsystamper Challenge Blog...good luck in the draw!
    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely double Z card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever ... turned out gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on 25 years of marriage and what a beautiful card to celebrate it with. - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful Z fold card, Nandini! Your image is so amazing and perfectly done. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge and hope you will join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join the Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete