Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge #374...

Hi! I am here today with some fresh inspiration for this week’s challenge at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge blog. The theme this week is my favorite


My card today is simple but striking.


This card was a quick make. I found a piece of background that I had made a long time ago in my stash. I had kept it aside as I didn't get the look I was aiming for. But it was too pretty to discard. I had heat embossed the flowers from a very old stamp set by Itsy Bitsy on some white paper with white embossing powder. After that, I used dye inks to color the paper. Here is a closer look at the panel.


I simply trimmed the panel and popped it up on a bright orange card base with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment under the panel with black ink. To finish, I rounded off the bottom corners.

Here is another look at the card.


I hope you liked this card and are inspired to create something beautiful. I look forward to seeing your creations in our gallery. Please visit the Addicted to Stamps and More blog to link your creations and also get more inspiration from my talented teamies.

Love,
Nandini

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card ! It brighten my day with these vivid colours. Great minds think alike since I also made my card with a piece of background I had in my "bits box". Have a fabulous day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold and vibrant colours, Nandini - just the trick to chase the January blues away!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bold and bright Nandini. Gorgeous colours and lovely cas layout.

    ReplyDelete