Saturday, May 7, 2022

Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge - May 2022...

Hi! I am here with the inspiration for the May challenge of the Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge.



I used the beautiful Camellia Simple Coloring stencil by Altenew. 


I inked the layers using shades of red, orange and teal. This stencil coordinates with the Paint-A-Flower Camellia Outline Stamp Set, which I don't have. So I added some details with the Altenew Fine Liner Pens. I cut the panel with largest die from the Itsy Bitsy Cross Stitched Oval Dies set. I covered a top folding card base with a sheet of pattern paper from the Wood Works paper pack by Scrappy Tales. 


The sentiment is from the Altenew 
Bountiful Bouquet Stamp set. I stamped the sentiment on the oval panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink and popped it up directly on the card base.


I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery. 

Love,
Nandini

No comments:

Post a Comment