Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy Little Stamper May Watercolor Challenge...

Hi! I am back with brand new inspiration for this month's HLS Watercolor Challenge.



I created a couple of bookmarks for my own use this time.


I started with two pieces of watercolor paper. I took a small acrylic block, scribbled on one side with the Altenew Watercolor Brush Marker, sprayed generously with the spray bottle and stamped on the paper. I repeated this process thrice for each bookmark, using different color markers. Once my papers were dry, I stamped with Versamark Onyx Black ink. The sentiments are from the Bookmark stamp set by Mudra. The gingko leaves are from the Sweet Gingko stamp set by Altenew.


I hope you liked my bookmarks. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the 
HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.

Love,

Nandini 

No comments:

Post a Comment