Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Papercraft Challenge #27...

Hi! Welcome back to a fresh new challenge at the Papercraft Challenge blog. Summer is almost upon us and the weather is really getting hot. We are looking for some cards for the men in your life this month. If you want some inspiration, do visit us at the Papercraft Challenge blog where the DT has a great array of fabulous creations for you. You can also visit the Papercraft Business site for some great tools that can help you take your papercraft business to the next level. Like the awesome Papercraft Business Planner that helps you keep track of your favorite challenges!


Don't forget the great prizes we have for the winner every month. The March Challenge Prize is the Magnolia - Edwin with Teo Dragon stamp.


My card this month came together rather quickly. Like many crafters I know, I hate to throw away my 'experiments'.  You never know when one might inspire you to create a pretty card! Here is my card from one such experiment.


I found a panel of inked background in my stash. This was a leftover from my trials with Camlin photo inks, which are basically dye inks. I had combined it with some cling film to get a lovely background. To make my card, I simply trimmed the panel and flicked some gold acrylic paint over it. Here is a closer look at the panel.



I matted it with black and mounted it on a kraft card base. The sentiment is from the Persian Motifs stamp set by Altenew. I stamped and heat embossed it on a strip of black paper with metallic gold embossing powder.


Here is another look at the completed card.


I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. I look forward to your entries in our gallery.

You can get more information about Papercraft Challenge Planner here. It is an invaluable tool for all crafters who love taking part in challenges. The Papercraft Business site also has tools that can help you take your business to the next level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Nandini

No comments:

Post a Comment