Thursday, February 21, 2019

Triangle Turnabout...

Hi! I love the Triangle Turnabout stamp by Concord & 9th. But lining it up is difficult and I have really struggled with it. This time I was determined to crack it and after some trial and error, I finally succeeded! I even included it in my workshop where we made cards with the Triangle and Wreath Turnabout stamps. Here is my first card.


I started with a 5½ x 5½ inch piece of ivory cardstock. I temporarily adhered it to the template and started stamping with Altenew inks. After each rotation, I manually adjusted the stamp to get good alignment. Once the stamping was done, I trimmed the panel. The smaller strip was made into another card which I will share later. I took a panel of dark pink cardstock and trimmed the sides with the Stitched Scallop Border die by Lawn Fawn. I adhered both panels to a top folding green card base.

The sentiment is from Birthday Greetings stamp set by Altenew. I stamped it with green ink on a panel of ivory card stock and added some pink with an Artists marker. To finish, I added the sentiment panel popped up with foam tape over a larger green mat. Here is a close up of the sentiment panel.


Another look at the card.


I am very happy with this card. And I am also happy that I finally managed to get a hang of this stamp set.

Entering my card in the following challenges:

Color Dare #330:
I chose the bottom with purplish pink, green and teal. I have also used other colors from the grid.


Stamping Sensations February - All Things Bright & Beautiful:

ModSquad Challenge - Brand Name Clear or Rubber Stamps:
I used Concord & 9th Triangle Turnabout and Altenew Birthday Greetings stamp sets.

Addicted To CAS Challenge #153:


Love,
Nandini


8 comments:

  1. Nandini... your turnabout is fabulous. This stamp was a brilliant choice for GRID. But I also love your layout and colors... truly a wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining Addicted to CAS! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your background stamping technique and nice selection of the colors, beautiful layout and love the bright green borders and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that stamped background is impressive! I thought it was a patterned paper at first. Love your colors and design. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your 'Grid', Nandini! Love your color palette and scalloped border, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and I like your colour choices very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! You surely succeeded and you did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. ♥☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card you've made using all the colours. I love green and pinks together. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I Hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous grid and I love the colors, too. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete