Sunday, January 28, 2018

Product Review For Itsy Bitsy...

Hi! Sometime back I received a call from Itsy Bitsy asking me to do a product review for them. I was, of course, more than happy to do it! I received three shades of Fairy Sparkle, Texture Tack and a pack of Fleece White card stock.

I made several cards using these products and I am very, very happy and impressed with the quality.


I used simple stamping for the first card.


I used the Mini Modern Blooms stamp set by My Favorite Things and Memento dew drop inks to create an all over design. I then dipped the broad end of my brush into the texture tack and dotted it at the center of the flowers. I sprinkled the Fairy Dust over it and let it dry for some time. The sentiment is from the Recollections You Are Lovely stamp set. 

I really love the crisp and bright images I got with the Fleece White paper and the little bit of bling that the Fairy Sparkle added.

Here are two more cards I made with Fleece White card stock and simple stamping.


A blue and white card made using the Folk Sentiments set by Docrafts with Bahama Blue ink by Memento. You can find more details here.


Made with the Peony Bouquet and the Painted Greetings stamp sets by Altenew. You can find more details here.


For my second card I decided to use stenciling.


I took a piece of paper that my kids has colored with distress inks from my scrap pile. I used a stencil that I had hand cut ages ago and applied some Indian Jamun distress ink by Artistry. I shifted the stencil slightly and applied Texture Tack through it. I then sprinkled the Fairy Sparkle and left it to dry. To match the card base I trimmed the Texture White paper to size and applied the ink directly.

I love the artsy look of this card. It is very easy to use the Texture Tack with a stencil and I love that it washes off very well.


For the third card I decided to combine the Fairy Sparkle with die cuts.


I first created my panel with the Leafy Pattern stencil by Mudra. The word die is by STAMPlorations. I cut it and then covered it with Texture Tack. I pressed the whole thing in a pool of Fairy Sparkle and left it to dry. To finish, I popped up the panel on a matching card base and adhered the sentiment to it.


For my final card I wanted to try something different. I decided to try stamping with texture tack.


I took a piece of Texture White card stock and stamped several flowers and leaves from the Freehand Florals stamp set by Wplus9 and die cut it with the matching dies. This is a beautiful layering set and I stamped one layer with texture tack. I added some Fairy Sparkle and allowed it to dry. The Sentiment is from Geometrical Patterns stamp set that I designed for Craftyscrappers. To finish I added some pretty sequins by Mudra Craft Stamps.

Really love the bit of sparkle that the Fairy Sparkle adds. Here is a closeup of the card.


Here are the Itsy Bitsy products I used. I have included links to the products as well.

Fleece White
Texture Tack


Fairy Sparkle - Lilac
Fairy Sparkle - Sterling Silver














I hope you enjoyed this post and will try these wonderful products. 

Love,
Nandini

No comments:

Post a Comment