Sunday, January 7, 2018

Altenew Academy Project #1...

Hi! A very happy new year to all! 2018 has started with a bang for me. The most exciting news for me is being accepted in the very first Altenew Educator Certification Program! Very few people world wide were chosen and I am really thrilled about this new turn in my journey as a crafter.

One of the requirements of the certification is completing the courses offered by the Altenew Academy. I also need to create at least one card based on what I have learnt and then upload it.

The first class I completed was All About Layering 1. If you struggle with layering sets, this is the course for you! The videos offer so many tips and tricks for layering that any one can start stamping like a pro by the end of it!

Here is the card I made 



I started with a panel of textured white card stock. I used the Peony Bouquet stamp set and stamped the images with Jet Black ink. I loved the idea of leaving the largest image without color. I used Frosty Pink from the Red Cosmos set for the berries and Memento Pear Tart for the leaves. The sentiment is from the Painted Greetings set. I stamped it with Jet Black ink, matted with green card stock and then popped it up on foam tape.

Here is a closer look at my card.



Looking forward to completing rest of my classes now!

Altenew Supplies:
Stamps: Peony Bouquet, Painted Greetings
Inks: Green Fields, Red Cosmos



Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nandini ! Lovely card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Welcome, Nandini, to the AECP!! Love your first entry! Look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete