Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Addicted To Stamps And More #237...

Hi! The new challenge is up at the Addicted to Stamps and More challenges. This week it is



I made a set of tags for this challenge using the very first stamp set designed by me. It is called Geometrical Patterns and is available through Craftyscrappers. I also used the sentiment from another set also designed by me called Doodly Blooms.

Here are my tags.


Here is another pic with the stamp set.



I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Tag Collection Framelit dies to cut a bunch of tags. I stamped the medallions with Versamark ink and heat embossed with different metallic EPs. I then used my Faber Castell sketch pens to fill in the colors. I stamped the sentiments on black card stock and heat embossed with colored EPs.

Here are closer views of the tags. I have included the names of the embossing powders I have used for your reference.



Wow! Metallic Copper EP for the medallions and Metallic Pink EP for the sentiment.



Ranger Gold EP for the medallions and Wow! Earthtone Olive EP for the sentiment.



Rangers's Silver EP for both the medallion and the sentiment.



Wow! Metallic Platinum EP for the medallions and Wow! Opaque Pastel Blue EP for the sentiment.


Ranger Rose Quartz EP for the medallions and Wow! Fluorescent Tickled Pink EP for the sentiment.

I hope you liked my tags. Please do check out the awesome inspiration by my teamies. And do link your creations to our gallery here.

Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. Glad your link is up and working now!
    Those stamps remind me of Spirograph patterns from my youth, fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are fantastic Nandini!

    ReplyDelete