Thursday, December 17, 2015

Another rainbow card...

Hi! I am back with another inspiration card for Craftyscrappers Challenge #3 - Rainbow.



I started with a rectangular die cut that was included in my goodie bag. I coloured it in rainbow colors with my Camlin Brush Pens. The Craftscrappers' die cuts are made of high quality, 160 gsm paper which makes them very easy to colour. The card base is 4.25 x 5.5" kraft. I used the Impression Obsession Dotted Floral stamp and stamped with Versamark ink for a tone on tone effect.

I then used the sentiment die cut (DC-VS-109) and coated with several layers of black EP. I also added a little gold EP and silver glitter for extra shine. Here is a close up of the gorgeous sentiment.


To assemble the card, I mounted my rainbow panel on black fun foam and adhered it to the card base.

I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. Please check out the Craftyscrappers blog for more gorgeous inspiration from my fellow teamies and the deets on linking your creation to the challenge. Also do check out the Craftyscrappers FB page for an awesome collection of die cuts and other crafty stuff.

Love,
Nandini

5 comments: