Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - April 2023...

Hi! Welcome back to the Happy Little Stampers Challenge. I hope you guys are looking forward to another exciting challenge.

I created a card using the BAF Honeysuckle Layering Stamp & Die set and the Illusions Triangles 3D embossing folder, both by Altenew.


The sentiment is from an old set by Bo Bunny.

I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations to our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Add Texture

Inkspirational Challenge #287:


Can You Handle The Pressure? - Anything Goes:


Love,

Nandini

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love your design and what a great use of that pretty embossing folder! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG where it's all about birds, butterflies & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning layering stamp! I also love the textured folder. Great design and beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful !! a classy CAS creation if ever I saw one and I just adore the embossing folder works so beautifully will all of the elements without overpowering the focal point.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning, Nandini. I love your choice of EF background for those striking flowers!! A perfect combination. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete