Thursday, April 20, 2023

Addicted To Stamps And More #444 - Any Occasion...

Hello! I hope you are ready for some inspiration for the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge. The theme this time is:





I created this invitation card at my husband's request. 



I used the 3D Embossing Folder from the Altenew Dynamic Blossoms CYL kit for the background and the Shrub Roses stamp and die set for the blooms.



The sentiment is from an old Bo Bunny stamp set.

I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges:


The embossing folder is around a year old. The Bo Bunny sentiment stamp is from a very old set that I bought in 2018.

Blooms, lots of blooms in the background and die cuts.




Love,

Nandini

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Nandini! I love the the texture in the embossed background and the flowers and leaves have such dimension to them.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete