Friday, March 10, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge - March 2023...

Hi! I am here with the inspiration for the March challenge of the Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge. I am excited to be back after the long break for Christmas and New Year!


I got some new supplies from Altenew recently and decided to use them to create two tags.


I used the Paint-A-Flower Camellia Outline stamp set along with it's simple coloring stencil. Once the tags were ready, I ran them through the Illusion Triangles 3D Embossing Folder.

Here is another look at the tags.


I hope my tags inspire you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.




Love,
Nandini

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloured blooms Nandini and love how they are highlighted with the stenciling. What a great idea to make tags with them.

    ReplyDelete