Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Addicted To Stamps And More #442 - Christmas...

Hello again! I hope you are ready for some inspiration for the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge. We had a nice break for Christmas and New Year. And now me and rest of the DT team is ready to inspire you again! The theme this time is:



I recently got my order of Altenew products. I pulled out the Wonderful Wreath stencil to create this card.



I placed the stencil over a piece of watercolor paper and simply painted with my Zigs through the openings. I used light brown, rust and dark green pens. After the coloring was done, I spritzed the paper with the mister and let it air dry.



The sentiment is from the Altenew Lovely Ornaments stamp set. I stamped and heat embossed it with copper embossing powder. I also added some along the edges for a more grungy look. To finish, I added some half pearls from my stash.

I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges:







Love,

Nandini












4 comments:

  1. Love the organic feel of your card - very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spritzing the ink make this look like a beautiful feathery wreath, Nandini, and the pearls are a great choice as ornaments. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I'm loving how the Zig inks "moved" with the addition of water. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete