Sunday, October 2, 2022

Happy Little Stamper October Watercolor Challenge...

Hi! I am back with brand new inspiration for this month's HLS Watercolor Challenge.



I created a card with a stencil and Brushos. This is a twofer as I got two cards out of one panel.



I started with a large piece of watercolor paper and taped the Sunflower stencil by CrafTreat on top. I sprinkled the Brushos on top and sprayed with water. I used yellow, green, orange and red Brushos. Once the paper was dry, I replaced the stencil and lightly inked the petals with red dye ink and the flower center with brown dye ink.

I cut the paper into half, getting two card panels. The sentiment is from a very old stamp set which I stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink. To finish, I trimmed my panel and popped it up on a dark brown card base with foam.

I hope you liked my card. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.

Entering this card in the following challenges:






Love,
Nandini 

6 comments:

  1. Love this Nandini - what gorgeous colours - Fiona, teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your card and the technique used for creating it! It screams autumn and now I want to go and dig out my pigment powders!!! LynB - Teamie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous watercoloring! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you know? I used Brushos this time as well - and the look of my card couldn't be any more different! I love how versatile these things are!! Your card using the stencil looks absolutely awesome Nandini! The giant sunflower is simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete