Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Addicted To Stamps And More #425 - Die Cuts & Stencils...

 Hi! I am here today with some inspiration for the Addicted To Stamps And More blog. The theme this time is:



I made a quick and simple card today using a large sentiment die from CrafTangles that I bought recently. 


I started with a white card base and stamped the border from the Fanfare stamp set by Avery Elle in the rainbow order. A background like this is easy yo create with a stamp positioner. I die cut the sentiment from the stamped panel. And the shadow from black cardstock. I glued the black shadow behind the sentiment. And that's it! Like a said, this is a quick and simple card.

I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Love,

Nandini

1 comment:

  1. It might be clean and simple, Nandini, but it looks as if you spent ages on it with that fabulous background! Gorgeous!
    Take care,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete