Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge #30 – Radically Rainbow…

Hi! Welcome to another great challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenges. The mood board this month is one of our all-time favorite themes! 


I had fun creating this quick and simple card. 


I used the candle stamp from the Simply Celebrate stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I colored my candles in rainbow order using my Zigs. The sentiment is from the Party Time stamp set by STAMPlorations.



I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful! Please do check out the Rainbow Card Challenge blog for more inspiration. And don’t forget to link your cards to our gallery. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

Love,

Nandini

4 comments:

  1. Candles are perfect for rainbow colors! Love the movement of them~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, cheery birthday card! You'd need a lot of puff to blow out those candles, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rainbow-inspired birthday card. Super cute.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete