Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Addicted To Stamps And More #408 - Birthdays...

Hi! I am so thrilled to be rejoining the ATSM team after a small break! Addicted to Stamps and More was the very first DT gig I got. And it is still one of the best teams I have worked with! Thanks, Kylie for giving me another opportunity to join this great challenge! The theme this time is:

This challenge is also the 9th birthday celebration for the ATSM blog! I created a shaker + easel card for a little boy who celebrates his birthday next week. 


This card came together really quickly, mainly because it had to be posted the next day! I used the beautiful Hello Dino stamp and die set by Lil' Inker and Memento dew drop inks to stamp and die cut the images.


 I inked the base circles lightly with distress inks. I used the Altenew Instant Dimension Foam Tape to create the shaker. I really love this tape as it is very strong and easy to work with. The sequins are from my stash.


This was a fun card to create and I am happy that I was able to combine a shaker element with an easel card. You can check out my other card with the same combination here

I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:

Always Fun Challenge #219:

Dragonfly Dreams June Challenge:

Dare2B Artzy June Challenge:

Di's Digi Challenge:

Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge:

Crafty Catz Challenge #556:

Simply Create Too Challenge #171:

Craft Rocket Challenge #82:

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge - You're the Man:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #220:

ModSquad Challenge - Masculine:

Paper Funday Challenge #30:

Love,

Nandini


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun shaker! thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute and fun shaker card!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

    Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Nandini - it's so good to have you back! You've done us proud with this cute card. Love the bright and cheery colours along with the surprise easel feature. I'm sure it was enthusiastically received by the lucky little boy.
    Take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Great shaker and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Crafty Gals Corner, Always Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the shaker and of course the fun little dinos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great colors and love the circle shaped design. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun and the Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable ! And I love the fun and happy colours you chose for your dinos. Don't know why I don't make shaker cards more often, they always have something magic. So glad you joined the team back ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute mixing the shaker card and the easel card. This turned out so great! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creative shaker/easel card. Love the tropical theme. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete