Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Rainbow Card Challenge - Tantalizing Tangerine...

Hi! Welcome back to the Rainbow Card Challenge. I am here with my inspiration for the July challenge.


I absolutely love the bright orange color for this month! Luckily I found a matching card base in my stash and a stamped and colored image to match.


The flower is from the Beautiful Day stamp set by Altenew. It was one of my experiments with coloring and I honestly don't remember which medium I used! 

I splattered some cream chalk paint on the base. Once the paint was dry, I cut strips of cream handmade paper and popped them on the card base with foam. The sentiment is from the Signature Words die set by Altenew. 



I adhered it to the paper and added the die-cut flower and leaves.


Here is another look at the finished card.

I hope you are inspired by my card and create something beautiful. You can visit the Rainbow Card Challenge blog for more inspiration from the DT and link your creations. I look forward to seeing you in our gallery!

Love,
Nandini

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nandini! I love the splatters and that flower! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how the splatters and strips are the same color. Super effective!

    sue n. (foleysfriend)

    ReplyDelete