Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Happy Little Stampers July Challenge...

Hi! This month is off to a rocking start! First I joined the design team at Rainbow Card Challenges. I am also joining the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies design team.


I love to die cut as much as stamping. So I jumped when Kylie Putrell, the owner mentioned that there was a spot available. I am so happy that she decided to add me to this great team.

My card today uses the gorgeous Fantasy Floral 3D die by Altenew.


I die cut the pieces from cream cardstock and colored then using Altenew mini ink comes and makeup brushes. I also splattered the with colored gold acrylic paint. While the die cuts were drying, I cut circles out of Kraft cardstock using stitched nested circle dies. I adhered them to another circle cut from some scrap paper and then covered the surface with some champagne Delicata ink. I popped up the circle with foam tape and adhere it to a cream card base. I added the assembled flowers and leaves around the base of the circle.

Here is a closer look at the assembly.


The sentiment is from the Fresh Freesia stamp set. I heat embossed it with metallic gold embossing powder on a scrap of black paper and added to the card popped up on some foam tape.

Here is a look at the completed card.


I hope you liked my card. This is a monthly challenge. So you guys have plenty of time to get inspired and create something beautiful!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Love,
Nandini

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love how you brushed the color on the die-cuts. It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty...love that gorgeous bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Nandini! Beautiful colour on the flower!

    ReplyDelete