Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge #350...

Hi! It is another lovely Wednesday and I am back with this week's photo challenge for the Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge. Here is the inspiration pic.

The obvious choice seems to be nautical. But I decided to go a little off the path. I was really inspired by the navy blue striped pillow. I used that pic and created this card.


The die is part of the Bols Blooms set by Ellen Hutson. It has been on my wishlist for a very long time. I die-cut the flowers and leaves out of red card stock and layered them over vellum. To create the stripes, I simply dragged my ink cube across a cream card base several times.

I die-cut a circle with a die and adhered it to the card base. The sentiment is by Mudra Craft Stamps. It was part of the grab bag that Varshitha was kind enough to send all the DT. Here is a closer look at the card.


I love the way this card turned out. Please don't forget to visit the Addicted To Stamps And More blog for more inspiration and to link your beautiful creations.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you interpreted the inspiration Nandini and what a great way to use ink cubes for the stripes! I never would have thought of that. Such a gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! This is brilliant ! Love your take on the photo and this is such a beautiful design. Love your clever way to make the stripes and they perfectly highlight the lovely red flowers die cut. Love it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nandini, what a creative take on the inspirational photo! Yes, those stripes looks amazing with red flower focal point. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete